We offer a range of different cladding systems to accommodate most requirements.
We have a number of standard profiles for both horizontal and vertical applications. Our natural finish cladding includes both Cedar and Pine options, with exposed pine cladding treated in a minimum of H3 for durability. Our most popular lines are pre-primed and ready to fix and paint saving valuable time and labour on site.
- Elite Clear – completely clear faced timber for a premium look. Suitable for exposed natural finish.
- Select Premium – small character knots allowed. Suitable for an exposed natural finish with character
- Merch – larger knots allowed, suitable for “robinson crusoe” look.
- Finger Jointed Pre Primed – Finger jointed for stability and pre primed for durability and ease of use
- Rough Sawn
- Band Sawn
- Pre Primed
- Pre Stained
- Sand Blasted
- H3.1 LOSP (Clear and Green)
- H3.2 CCA (Wet and Dry)
- H3.2 ACQ