Machine rounds are poles that have been machined to a completely round and uniform diameter finish.
These poles start out life the same as our regular high density poles, but after the log is peeled, the pole is processed to a consistent uniform diameter finish
- CCA H4
- ACQ H5
- High density
- standard density
- Perfectly round poles make an aesthetically pleasing bollard, with a uniform look.
- Machine rounds are perfect for fencing and are a great way to build a strong, good looking rural fence.
Jetties & Marina
- When treated to H6 and H6+, machine rounded poles are perfect for jetty, wharf and marina construction. Extremely hard wearing and easy to work with, machine rounds provide a great balance between good looks and durability.
- A great heavy duty construction material for utility sheds and storage areas. Perfect for kitset modular builds – every pole can be machined the same so construction is a breeze.
- Machine rounded poles are perfect for building heavy duty house frames. Many architects have taken advantage of the natural timber look and incorporate the rounded poles into the look of the house.
- Horses love a machine round stable – smooth round corners mean that animals don’t have any sharp corners or edges to bump into.